Closing date: 31 January 2020
Start date: 7 February 2020
Silloth-on-Solway Town Council is seeking to employ a Public Convenience Cleaner. You will be responsible for all cleaning duties and the unlocking / locking of the public toilets.
- Part-time – approx. 8 hrs per week over 2 days
- Extra hours to cover staff holidays etc
- £8.21 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- Varied hours
Do you have high standards of cleanliness? Do you enjoy working with members of the public?
If so, then this could be the job for you………
Your duties will include:
- Locking & unlocking the toilets
- Clean toilets using appropriate equipment, including chemicals and materials
- Restock consumables in each toilet block
- Report any problems that cannot be dealt with by the postholder
- Maintain high standards of toilet cleaning
- Dealing with members of the public
Ideally the job would be best suited to someone who lives locally, as it involves opening up and cleaning the toilets in the morning and then returning at the end of the day to lock up.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then please get in touch. Contact the Town Clerk on 0777 5686857 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Application Form and Job Description can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2020.