Silloth-on-Solway Town Council is seeking to employ a Public Convenience Cleaner. You will be responsible for all cleaning duties and the unlocking/locking of the public toilets. Previous experience as a cleaner is desirable but is not essential.
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Hours: Part-time – 10 hrs per week over 2 days from 1 April to 30 September and 6 hrs per week over 2 days from 1 October to 31 March. Also, providing cover for colleagues due to absence and holidays.
Holidays: 28 days holiday (pro rata)
Do you have a keen eye for detail and high standards of cleanliness and hygiene? If so, then this could be the job for you………
Your duties will include:
- Locking and unlocking the toilets
- Cleaning the facilities using the appropriate equipment and cleaning materials
- Restocking consumables in each toilet block
- Report any problems that cannot be dealt with by the postholder.
- Maintaining high standards of toilet cleaning
- Dealing with members of the public
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then please get in touch. Contact the Town Clerk on 0777 5686857 or email: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2023. Start date: Approx. 14 October 2023.