Your Town Council needs your views!
Silloth Town Council are doing a plan for the area to include:
- Issues around
- Accessibility for people – both locals and visitors with additional needs
- Health and Wellbeing
- Environmental sustainability
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Local people’s aspirations for the area
- Project ideas and plans
- Collecting views on things the community will put energy into that the Town Council can support
- Being ready when the next funding pot is available to bid for projects in Silloth.
A key building block of a successful plan is community support and your views are needed to make this plan work!
This is an important and exciting opportunity to make your thoughts heard on what more Silloth-on-Solway Town Council could and should deliver in future and will enable the Town Council to work with strategic and local groups to make changes in Silloth for the benefit of locals and visitors.
We want to hear the views of a wide range of people and groups through this consultation. Whatever you feel could be made better in Silloth – whether it’s enhanced green spaces to enjoy, improved accessibility for everyone, better infrastructure for walking and cycling, improved parking provision or further celebration of its heritage and history, we need to hear your views through these surveys.
Below are links to the first three surveys, with a Transport & Infrastructure survey due out very soon.
If you require a paper copy of the survey, please contact the Town Clerk at 5 Burnswark Terrace, Solway Street, Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4EF. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 016973 31128 Mob: 0777 5686857.