Public Convenience Cleaner
Published date: 9 February 2017
Closing date: 17 March 2017
Start date: 1 April 2017
Silloth-on-Solway Town Council is seeking to employ two Public Convenience Cleaners. You will be responsible for all cleaning duties and the unlocking / locking of the public toilets.
- Temporary (12 months)
- Part-time – approx. 13 hrs per week
- £7.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- Varied hours
- Two vacancies
Do you have high standards of cleanliness? Do you enjoy working with members of the public?
If so, then this could be the job for you………
Your duties will include:
- Locking & unlocking the toilets
- Clean toilets using appropriate equipment, including chemicals and materials
- Restock consumables in each toilet block
- Report any problems that cannot be dealt with by the postholder
- Maintain high standards of toilet cleaning
- Dealing with members of the public
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then please get in touch. Contact the Town Clerk on 0777 5686857 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms can be downloaded from here. Closing date for applications is 17 March 2017.
Job Application Form (doc)
Job Application Form (pdf)